Mr. Harald BAUER, Mr. Lorenzo BANI and Mr. Yoram ARNSTEIN opened the meeting. The programme includes workshops about CSIT and the benefits of international youth exchanges.
Furthermore models of good practice and funding possibilities of the European Union were presented.
- International TUL Joy Games Camp 2007
- ARCTOS / Anti-Discrimination-Project and Materials
- EU-Youth Exchanges "No Drugs! Play Fair!" and "Sports lives Diversity! Diversity creates Europe!"
In the end the participants discussed about CSIT's future youth activities and in their mind an engagement in this field is very important for the following reasons:
- to give young people the possibility to gain international experiences
- to promote voluntary youth leaders (they are the future leaders of our unions and CSIT)
- to motivate them
- to share youth projects
- to discuss common challenges
- to build up an international youth network
The participants of the 1st CSIT Youth Conference proposed to hold regular Youth Conferences parallel to CSIT General Assemblies and Congresses and to promote the bilateral and multilateral co-opertation in the field of youth sports.