Sport for All
The essential claim of CSIT is that the everyone - regardless their age, sex, origin and believe - can take part in international sports competitions without any focus on results, performance and playing.
Objects for CSIT - Sport For All
Work for good access to the improvement in health and experience that physical activity can bring, especially to inactive people who lack resources as well.
- Encourage openness and human understanding through offers of inexpensive sport activities in social and cultural companionship without demand for qualifications.
- Attach importance to pleasure in games with special reference to sportily unprivileged sections of the population.
- Promote sports activities that ensure mental and physical health - both preventively and recreational - and counteract injuries and illness.
According to the objective it is a duty for CSIT - Sport for all to
- Promote sports activities for the sake of social, cultural and healthy aims with no or little regards to results.
- Act and inform of practicability and various forms of fellowship in sport for inspiration and support to CSIT - SPORT FOR ALL work at local, regional and national level. A Sport for all - calendar could be an important tool for extern and intern documentation and inspiration. The calendar can also make use as a basis for bilateral sport for all co-operations.
- Encourage and coordinate campaigns, sports festivals and meetings under CSIT - SPORT FOR ALL Concept at national and international level.
- Attend to the interest and dissemination of CSIT - SPORT FOR ALL in the shape of conferences cooperation with other organizations and authorities, exchange of leaders and experience etc.
- Continue the dialogue with other international sports organisations including the IOC - Sport for all-Commission and to examine the possibility and needs for co-operation with other organizations