The initiatives within this action field will be discussed and decided by the working group with the name
Physical activities for seniors 55+
This working group is chaired by Mr. Palle Thomsen, the Executive Committee member responsible for Sport for all and Sport for elderly. The group is composed of representatives from more than 10 member unions with active interest for co-operation within CSIT.
The main task is to organize events for elderly gathering these following aspects:
- Practice and discovery of specific sports and physical activities
- Exchanges about training and knowledge
- Exchanges about culture, tourism and way of life of each country
Plans for the future:
- Formation course for instructors in Schielleiten, Austria, 21 – 23 September 2018 (exchange of new activities and ideas)
- Enlarge the network for exchange of ideas
- Seniors to participate in events in the member unions
- Promoting exchanges between the member unions
- Attractive program for seniors at the 'CSIT World Sports Games 2017'
Useful documents & invitations: please click here!