Hauptbereich der Websiteinhalte
The initiatives within this action field will be discussed and decided by the working group with the name
Physical activities for seniors 55+
This working group is chaired by Mr. Palle Thomsen, the Executive Committee member responsible for Sport for all and Sport for elderly. The group is composed of representatives from member unions with active interest for co-operation within CSIT (At the moment: ASKOE/Austria, DAI/Denmark, FSGT/France and UISP/Italy).
The main task is to organize events for elderly gathering these following aspects:
- Practice and discovery of specific sports and physical activities
- Exchanges about training and knowledge
- Exchanges about culture, tourism and way of life of each country
Plans for the future:
- Formation course for instructors in 2012 in Austria: ‘Physical activity for weak elderly people'
- Enlarge the working group for seniors
- Create a network for changing ideas
- Promoting exchanges between the member unions
- Attractive program for seniors at the 'CSIT World Sports Games 2013'